Sep 21, 2014

Family Matters

Yay! What a fun weekend the kids and I just had. We traveled down to my family's this past weekend and we just had the best time. I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked, but they were too busy playing and having fun. I have 3 nieces and 3 nephews and then my 3. They play together so well and have so much fun. I loved the time I got to spend with my sisters and parents too. I am so thankful for the growing relationship we have had the past couple of years. I feel as though now we aren't only sisters we are friends. And I just love it. These relationships I have with my family are an answer to prayers. We don't get to see them as often as I would like, but we all do our best to see each other as much as we can. The kids love all of their best buddy cousins!
 
This weekend we started it off right and all had some ice cream. I got to visit with my best friend and her kiddos for about an hour and it was fun seeing her! We went to the football game Friday night and the kids had a blast being in charge of riding in the football helmet every time they scored! And all 9 cousins stayed at Mimi and Pop's for a slumber party!
 
Saturday we got to celebrate my niece turning 6 and nephew turning 5 at their birthday party. This party was too awesome! They had a lady come with all sorts of wild animals! We pet creepy crawling things, a fox, lemur, and held a parrot!
 
A real baby kangaroo!! It was about 7 months old!
 
I love these little people to pieces!
 
After an awesome 2 hour nap we headed out to Momo's beautiful new house and had burgers and watched the OU game. The kids all played for hours and we barely saw them.
 
Sunday the kids went to Sunday school with Mimi and then we went over to my sisters to play for a bit. I loved getting to chat with my oldest sis a bit. Mimi and Pop took us all to see Dolphin Tale 2. The little ones almost made it to the end of the movie but a game of hide and seek sounded a lot more fun! I didn't mind. Loved getting to spend some time watching them be kids!
I didn't take many pics today, but I definitely had a lot of fun. Several more hours of fun at Mimi and Pop's riding bikes, 4 wheelers, pretending and then it was time for everyone to say goodbye until next time.

 

We love you guys and are already looking forward to our next visit!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...