Aug 4, 2014

3 Steps to Yumminess

Kai said, "I think I'm going to fall in love with that cinnamon roll." I told you... Major Sweet Tooth on that girl. "Because it's SO Tasty!! But not healthy." Ha! Well, at least she knows it's not healthy.

Well these were too YUMMY not to share! My mom loves these and so I thought I would make them and now I need some help! I need someone to come and take them away from Kairi and me!

Only 3 simple ingredients! I didn't take a picture of each thing because honestly I didn't plan to blog these. But hey, I'm keeping things real! Yes, I'm trying to get healthier and lose some of these pounds, but I hope no one is waiting for me to be perfect. I can promise you I will not be.

HOW TO MAKE:

All you need is a bag of Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls (frozen and they come in a bag of 12), a small box of Jello Cook & Serve Vanilla, and a stick of butter!

The night before lay them out in your dish (spray with cooking oil first), dump the Jello powder (unprepared) all over the rolls, and then melt the stick of butter and pour over the rolls. Spray some plastic wrap with cooking oil and cover tightly. Let sit in the the fridge over night.

The next morning take them out for about 45 minutes. Turn oven on 350 and then cook for 20 minutes or until light brown.

Then cover in the icing that is provided with the Rhodes rolls.

One last step.... EAT THEM. And try not to eat them all. Share if possible.

Easy, peasy, too delicious cinnamon rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...