May 22, 2014

We Did It!

 
Today I took Kairi to her last full day of PreK!
 
Why was I a little sad?! I should've been jumping up and down with excitement because that means, it's Summer!!! I am so excited for Kairi to be home all day with Braycee, Zeke and me and for the fun adventures we will have.
 
I think I just couldn't believe the year had already flown by and so quickly!
 
Kairi, you not only have grown inches, mainly in those long legs, but you have grown from a toddler to a beautiful little lady. You are so smart and kind and you love your family & Jesus with your whole heart.
 
I had to re-create some first day pictures with the last days pictures.
Can you see a difference?
 
 
It's been a fun year!
 
You were selected the thumbs up kid 2× for having good manners the first week of school and again for being kind to your classmates.
 
I have enjoyed watching you grow and being a part of your Pre-K adventure. I enjoyed being your class mom and attending all of your field trips. Thank you for letting me be around and a part of your class - you aren't embarrassed of me just yet.
 
You love your school!
 
You bring such a joy into our home, besides all those times you are grumpy.
 
Your daddy took you to school most days and he didn't miss a single class event. He loves being there for his Kairi.
 
Your sister missed you while you were at school and always looked forward to 3 o'clock to pick you up.
 
You have an unique style and loved picking out your outfit every day.
 
"Show me your friends and I'll show you your future."
You have some amazing and beautiful little friends.
 
PreK end of the year program
 
We are so thankful that Papa and Nonnie are such an important part of our lives! They will always be here to cheer you on! So will your Mimi and Pop, but just from a little further away.
 
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of the girl you are!
 
"So long suckas!"
(Despicable Me quote that their Nonnie taught them.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...