Apr 6, 2014

Family of 5

I realized this morning that I only have 2 pictures so far of all of us together as a family of 5. What?! So today after church I knew I wanted to snap another one!
 
Next month we are getting family pictures taken and I'm pretty excited about that.
 
 
I saw a friend's picture today and her caption said, "I couldn't be happier." Oh I so completely agree with that. Life is so sweet right now. Look at the 3 little people I get to love everyday.
 
 
 
Nonnie got the girls new dresses and shoes yesterday. Aren't they cute?! Kai is in love with her "first pair of high heels"! She claims she's going to wear them everyday. I believe her.
 
 
These sisters truly are best friends. And I hope and pray that they will be lifelong friends. Brayce looks up to her sister so much. Something she says daily, "I do what Sissy do's". No matter what it is, good or bad, she's right there following Kairi's every move.
 
 
Kisses for brother! They love love love their little baby brother. They love to hold him and help me take care of him. They are so sweet with him.
 
Little man will be 6 weeks old in 2 days. He's getting to be such a big guy. He's such a good baby. Last night he slept 6 hours straight, ate and then slept some more. He loves his sleep. And so do we!
 
My MIL pointed out yesterday that if I was still working full time I would have to go back to work this week. Wow. I am sooooo thankful and grateful that I am able to stay at home with my kids now. (Thanks hubby!) I know it's not an easy thing to do (I had to with both of my other kids) so I am reminded how thankful I am that this time I didn't have a maternity leave.
Handsome like Daddy!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...