Mar 4, 2014

Introducing Noah Ezekiel

Hello. My name is Zeke!

I came into the world on February 25th.

 
I am absolutely perfect.
I am heathy and handsome.
I weighed 8.06 lbs and was 19" long.

 

These are the lips my mommy has been waiting to kiss.
 
This is my ear where I get to hear my mommy say I LOVE YOU and sing me songs.
 
 
I am here. I am loved.
 
 
1 Samuel 1:27-28 "I asked The Lord to give me this boy, and he has granted my request. Now I am giving him to The Lord, and he will belong to The Lord his whole life." And they worshiped The Lord there."
 
 
We are a FAMILY of 5!!!
(A family of 6 with our little Banner in Heaven - Kairi is always so sweet to correct us when we say 5.)
 
Mommy with all her babies!!!
 
SIBLINGS!!
 
All because 2 people fell in LOVE.
 
This man is seriously the best Daddy there ever was.
He loves and takes care of all his girls and now he has his very own SON.
 
I guess the way to describe how I feel would be to quote what Jonathan told me today,
"I haven't seen you smile that BIG ever."
This is just a LOVE that I never knew existed.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...