Oct 31, 2013

Pumpkins, Witches and Black Cats

Every year we enjoy going to the pumpkin patch/corn maze.
 
Look how my family has grown and changed 2009-2013.
 
My favorite thing to do at the corn maze is to ride the cow train.
My girls are growing!!! 2009-2013
 
The library does an annual pumpkin decorating party. This is our 2nd year and I loved the silly creative pumpkins we decorated this year. Unfortunately, I think I forgot to go pick those up. Oops - I'm just now remembering that. (Shhhh! Don't tell the girls.)
 
Halloween shirts at COS
 
Halloween and Trick or Treating 2013
We had a fun time going around our neighborhood and then headed back to our house to hand out candy and eat some chili. (I never got most of my Halloween pics uploaded so here are just a couple.)
 
First stop - Papa's House!
 
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Could this be any more perfect?! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...