Oct 3, 2013

Boy, Oh boy!

This little family is excited to be growing by 2 feet coming February 2014. I am currently 19 weeks pregnant - whoa, almost half way there! That seems crazy. I have been feeling great and couldn't be happier.


 

At our doctor's appointment this past Monday we got to do an ultrasound! We asked our doctor to not tell us the sex, but were hoping that our little baby wouldn't be shy. Our doctor said he is 95% sure that he knew and put our ultrasound picture into an envelope! (Yes, it was torture not tearing into it to see BLUE or PINK!) But I wanted to do a gender reveal with this baby. I gave my husband a few choices of how we could find out and he chose Silly String Fight.

 

We went home, got our girls and went outside! We counted down and sprayed the silly string all together right when the camera went off!

BLUE... GREEN... = BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

We are going to be parents of a SON!

 

The girls are excited to have a BROTHER.

I'm excited to see them both as big sisters!

 
I'd like to introduce you to my son, NOAH EZEKIEL. "ZEKE"

 

If you asked me if I wanted a boy or girl, I really didn't care either way. My answer was, I just want a baby I get to hold and bring home with me. Now it is sinking in that in a few short months I'll be a momma to a little boy, I never knew I'd be this excited and happy - and a little nervous. It's going to be a new adventure. Hats instead of bows and dirt instead of make up. Whoo! I'm excited. I feel so blessed.
I'm very happy that we did a gender reveal. I loved being with my 3 favorite people and having a little fun to get our good news.
 
After our reveal we shared our happy blue news with the grandparents. I think this picture answers the question if they are excited or not! :)

 

And so let the BLUENESS begin.

 
On Tuesday I asked my husband out on a date and lucky me he said yes. The girls went over to their Papa and Nonnie's house and we took their convertible and went out to eat and did some shopping for our new little guy. I love quality time with my favorite guy.
We came home with a few things, but shopping for little boys is so different than girls. Should help me keep to our budget better, tho! :)
 
I love knowing the gender and being able to call our baby by his name now. I have been spending some time on Pinterest trying to plan his room. Today I spent all day moving all the girls' toys to their room since they will no longer have their playroom. They don't mind though. They're going to make such good big sisters!
 
Oh and I can't forget our other exciting news - we are proud owners of a minivan! Yes, I said minivan. We love it. It's got so much space and comfort! I agree with the girls - the doors are our favorite part of it all!
I really am learning to never say NEVER again. I can NOT believe I am a stay at home mom who drives a minivan. And guess what! I wouldn't trade any of it for the world! :)
 
Feeling all of God's blessings and hoping to glorify His name daily!
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly (Miller) NationsOctober 3, 2013 at 9:41 PM

    Awesome! Congratulations on having a little boy! You are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...