Oct 13, 2013

72

Wow! What a week! Started out rough and got rougher, but by Thursday it was picking back up thanks to my husband. My husband and I are horrible at surprises and usually can only keep them for about 15 minutes. And that's how long my husband kept this one! :) He surprised me with tickets to go see Dave Ramsey Live!!
I've been wanting to see Dave live since we took the Financial Peace University class in 2009. And Thursday night he helped me cross off #72 on my 30 before 30 list!!!
#72 Go to a Dave Ramsey Live show
 
Thanks Papa for letting the girls come play with you!!!
The girls ate McDonald's and watched The Croods with their Papa.
 
This preggo was excited to get some Auntie Anne's pretzels before the show. I've been wanting these for a month now and my husband was so sweet to go out of our way to get me a cup of pretzel nuggets.

 

My husband and I took Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University 4 years ago and learned so much. It was life changing stuff, but unfortunately we did not keep to his wise advice and keep to the changes we needed to to be able to have true financial success.
About a month ago, my husband and I decided to pick up his book again and start making some changes. If you've never read any of Dave Ramsey's books or heard his plan for financial freedom - I highly recommend it!!! We have started a monthly budget again and can already see a big difference. We are not perfect with it and are having to adjust as we go, but we are learning and trying. Seeing this show live was a great boost to continue with it!
 

We had a great time and it was a good get-a-way. A much needed date night. I love doing things that improve our marriage and our life. Plus any alone time with the man I love is always welcomed. Take time away from your kids to stay connected with your spouse!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...