Apr 11, 2013

John 3:16

Why do I celebrate Easter?

For the Easter baskets, Easter Bunny, and chocolate of course!!

And don't forget because everyone loves coloring eggs!

Then there's the new Easter dresses! How beautiful are my girls?!

Or maybe I choose to celebrate Easter because Jesus Christ gave His life to save mine.
John 3:16 - "For God loved the world so much that He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."
2000+ years ago Jesus Christ died on a cross and 3 days later He rose again! Jesus conquered death and if we accept Him then we too can conquer death and live eternally with Jesus in Heaven.

We celebrated a BIG Easter at our church, COS. I love our church and it was amazing all of the volunteers that served! I loved the energy and smiles on Sunday! I love how many people said that they hadn't been to church in years, but left saying they wanted to come back. I loved how many people decided to give their life to Christ. God does BIG things and I love seeing what He is doing at COS and in my heart!
You can watch our service at: www.grovecos.com
So thankful to be able to serve others along side this man!

Kai with her BFF Hannah - pretty and sweet little girls

My family!!! God has blessed me with these 3!

The girls with their Papa!

Pretty little Braycee

We got to spend Easter with Papa and Nonnie!!

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter with your family, celebrating Jesus Christ... and that you ate a few pieces of chocolate as well!

Here's a few other pictures of how we spent our day!



Kai 'reading' to Braycee about Jesus dying on the cross and raising from the dead. Telling his friends to spread the word that He is Alive. I got it on video - it was sooooo sweet.

Happy Easter family and friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...