Mar 2, 2013

This ROCKS!

Happy Birthday to my very own Princess and the Popstar!!

Brayce and Kairi celebrated their 2nd & 4th birthdays today. (Their birthdays are 16 days apart, so we celebrate together.) I am overwhelmed with all of the love and friends we had today. The girls have such amazing, sweet friends. I loved seeing them all play together and all of the laughs and smiles were priceless.

Two weeks ago Kairi decided that she wanted to have a party at our church and Barbie: Princess and the Popstar theme. With lots of help from Nonnie and Jonathan we put together a successful party.

Here's a few pictures from the party! Enjoy!!

Princess Brayce and Popstar Kairi
Is she turning 4 or 16?!?!
While I was getting the girls dressed & make-up on before the party I got a glimpse into high school days of prom!
 
The Fab 4!!!
 

I love this sweet, kind and smart little girl.

 

Lynda (Jonathan's mom) aka NONNIE - made these sugary, yummy cupcakes!! More pictures of the details below.

 
 
Kai with her BFF Hannah
Rock Star
 
Nonnie & Kairi!! Thank you Lynda for all of your help!! Loved it!! And couldn't have done it without you.
 
Mommy and Kai with our purple hair!
 
My ornery, funny Braycers is 2 now!!
 
Gorgeous!!
 
Daddy with his Mini-Me!
 

Watching the movie with popcorn and m&m's

 

Party Table DETAILS!!

 
Look how stinking cute these are!!!!! They were a hit with the kids and adults!
 
 
I love love love the girls' friends. Look at all these sweet kids!!! Thank you to each of you for coming and celebrating with us. I am excited to watch the girls grow up with nice, Godly friends. My heart is full!!!
 
PRESENT TIME
 
 
 
 
These are smiles from girls who had a great day!

This is all Kai wanted for her birthday and Nonnie made her wish come true!

 

Brayce and Kairi want to say THANK YOU to all of our friends & family!!!! We love you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...