Nov 20, 2012

PREGNANT!!!

I'm happy to announce that we are ... PREGNANT.
When in doubt - go digital!!! :)

I found out on my birthday! Can you say, BEST birthday present ever?! :)

I'm not good at keeping secrets for long - especially ones so FUN and EXCITING...

I wanted to tell the girls and my in-laws by doing something fun. My in-laws were gone all week and when they got home the girls and I had decorated their house with pink and blue balloons and cookies! 

WEEEE!!!! BABY #3!

Papa and Nonnie walked in and saw this! 
I video taped their reactions and I am glad I did. Priceless! :)

How crazy is that to see Braycee with a BIG SIS shirt on?!

When we told the girls what the banner said they were soooo excited. 
Kai has been praying for the "baby in mommy's tummy" every day since finding out.

Here we go again!!! 
Thank you to my family and friends for your support and sharing in our happiness with us!

I couldn't be happier!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! So excited when we saw the banner, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so creative!!! love it!!! YAHOOO-SUPER EXCITED FOR A BABY!! congrats friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...