Nov 18, 2012

Food & Hotels

This past weekend we met my parents and stayed at a hotel. It was a special time for the girls to spend some one on one time with their Pop & Mimi and I cherished every moment of spending time with my parents. We live almost 4 hours away so we don't get to see them as often as I would like. So when they asked us to meet half way we of course jumped on the opportunity.

Here is a little clip of our weekend:
It was filled with food, shopping, and hotel fun.


Mimi and Pop found Kai some care bear skates from the 80s at a garage sale. She didn't take these off the whole weekend!


Pop got Mimi an iPad and so the girls spent some time teaching them how to work it. :)
We jumped on the bed and swam in the freezing pool. The girls loved loved loved it. Thanks Pop for jumping in with them!

Saturday: Breakfast and then we went shopping and played

Kai & Mimi

Brayce & Pop
I love this special relationship the girls have with their grandparents
Food food food
Skating in the hallways

At Old Navy. She was so excited to wear her Grinch shirt!

MORE FOOD!! Dessert plate at Golden Corral
Man, buffets are dangerous to our waist size!
The 2 happiest girls.
I asked Kairi what her favorite part of the weekend was and she said: riding in Pop's truck!
I am so grateful for the people that love my children and are helping to raise them into the people God wants them to be.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...