Jul 11, 2012

You are a Treat!

Just another day with the Whitney girls...

Braycee's awake!
Wake Up Sleepy Head!!!
Someone had a rough night last night and therefore slept in until 11!
Luckily that meant that I slept in until 10!
We visited a friend of mine today at the assisted living home.
It brightened her day to see the girls & that Kai drew her pictures!
Innocent and sweet
My girls are growing up so quickly!
They make me smile daily!

The girls and I were running errands today and so I took the girls for a special treat today to McDonald's. 
We never eat here (unless Nonnie takes the girls) and since I am doing the 7 experiment, I knew I wouldn't be tempted by anything they had to offer. I'm not a big fan of McDonald's but the girls think it's such a treat. 

Kairi and Brayce holding hands
running to check out the Happy Meal toys.
chicken, french fries & some ice cold water
love little baby hands
Brayce Face
Braycee telling me "MORE"!
Sissy giving Braycee a bite of ice cream.
We had a free coupon for an ice cream cone from the Easter egg hunt;
we figured today with it being close to 100 outside it was the perfect day for it.
This morning I told Kai we had to go to Wal-Mart.
When she was coloring she made me a "list"!
She said, "Milk & Cheese! 2 things."
Kai yawning - ready to be done. Me too! :)
Minnie's Boutique
Little Princess!!

We didn't do anything "special" today, but I truly enjoy everyday and know it is a blessing to be able to be at home with my girls! I try not to take a single day for granted. I do not miss working full time or even a regular part time job. I know that the position I am in is a blessing from God and is due to my hard working husband. I am grateful! They're only this young once and I am so excited to spend all my time with them!

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are precious, I love little chubby legged babies! You are so right about being blessed to be able to stay home with your babies. It is a such a wonderful blessing from God to have a husband that realizes how important that is. Just wondering, did you teach your little one to sign for a reason, or just so that she could communicate earlier?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We just taught her a couple signs when since she was a little baby to be able to communicate with us since she was too young to talk. She uses more and all done. She is 17 months old and is starting to use her words more and more. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...