Jun 4, 2012

20 Random

I don't think this blog post needs much of an explanation... 30 things #1
20 random facts about me...

1. I have 15 Vera Bradley items and still want more.
2. I like to keep my hair cut short. It's fun and easy.
3. My biggest goal is to live a healthy lifestyle.
4. We don't make our bed bc we are just going to get back in it but to be honest I hate our bedding and our bedroom is my least favorite (decorated) room.
5. I love iGadgets.
6. I enjoy running but hate how inconsistent I am with it. A half marathon is on the top of my to do list...
7. I am a planner and love lists & calendars.
8. I am not an animal person.
9. I HATE bugs of all kinds but #1 is wasps. (I won't even listen to stories about them.)
10. My feet have shrunk a whole size.
11. Birthdays are my favorite.
12. I love coke icees but don't allow myself to drink them.
13. I never wear make up.
14. If I go to the movie theater I have to eat some buttery popcorn.
15. I like grocery shopping with my husband.
16. I love anything to do with pictures.
17. I have never read the entire Bible but I will and soon.
18. I always thought I would have a career as a professional turns out im doing exactly what I thought I would never do -- stay at home mom. And I LOVE it.
19. I am a recovering sweet tooth & snacker. :) or maybe not quite recovering more like I am in a 12 step program. -- I'm on my first step.
20. I like sports. I like playing them, watching them on tv and going to games.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so #s 2,3,7,9,14,16,17, and sometimes 20 are so me! :) I'm so glad you're doing this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...