May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012

Happy Mother's Day!
I love every day of being a mom but I do think it's neat to have a special day to celebrate the mom's in your life to really show them the appreciation they deserve! :) We went to church and then just had a lazy day of relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather with my in-laws. 
My girls and husband gave me a certificate to get a pedicure and my husband is letting me get new kitchen countertops!! :) I think he's just hoping I will use the kitchen more! 

my family at church

These girls call me MOM! :)

The children's program at our church is called The A-Team and they meet every Wednesday night through the school year. Kairi is in the 3, 4, & 5 year old class called Cubbies - the good looking crew in blue. On Mother's day the whole A-Team around 100 kids got on stage and sang Glory to God w/ our worship band and the Cubbies stayed on stage to sing "Jesus Loves Me" and then a few kids said some memory verses! It was so neat and I truly appreciate all the adults who volunteer their time and gifts to help raise up the next generation. Kairi has learned soooo much since being in the Cubbies class and the Little One's on Sunday. 
GLORY TO GOD!!!

So proud of my BIG girl!

This princess' crown is crooked. ORNERY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...