Mar 17, 2012

My Favorite Place

We had been planning a day at the zoo for weeks now but as it drew closer so did the storm clouds. So a few days ago we decided not to go because it would rain all day! This morning Lynda text me and said no rain! let's go!! YAY!!!! What a fun day we had! Great weather! Upper 70s with some wind though. (but hey it's Oklahoma it's ALWAYS windy!!) And with family and cousins. Kai and Brayce had so much fun, when we got home they crashed and will hopefully sleep all night! 
After the zoo we got to do a little shopping, too! Target and Old Navy - my favorites! 

Thanks family for a FUN day at the zoo!!! 
The whole gang (minus CC) at the Zoo!!

Of course had to get a family shot! :)

Just Me!
Decided to opt out of my normal sweats & t-shirt.

Kai was SOOO excited about finding things while reading the map!
She yelled proudly, "Me find it by all myself, Mommy!"

What a fun day at the zoo!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! BTW you look awesome, so skinny! And I love the pink shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks Tina!!! And pink shoes are from Target! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...