Jan 19, 2012

Highs & Lows

HIGHS:

I AM HOME!!!

Braycee gave me a KISS.
My kiddos are feeling BETTER!!!
**I leave in 24 hours to celebrate my 5th anniversary with my husband in Nashville!
**I ran a 5k in 34 minutes!!!
**I get to do a hobby I love with the one I love. - photoshoot

LOWS:
Braycee was admitted to the hospital Saturday w/ RSV & was stuck 4 times when trying to get her IV in. - but she only had to stay 24 hours!
Kairi was sick for a couple days throwing up and lethargic.
Weight Watchers was Tuesday night and I gained 1.6 putting me back to my starting weight. - I have LOST nothing in this past month of WW.

2 comments:

  1. Poor lil Brayce!! That picture just tugs at your heart! And KC, 1.6 Ibs isn't bad. You look amazing and have been such an encouragement to me. You have such amazing discipline! You have come such a long way! Keep smiling and going girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Happy Anniversary you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...