Dec 7, 2011

What is the PLAN?

So I know I talk about this a lot, but this blog is more for me than anything... I just went back through the last 4 years of the blog and skimmed through it. FUN. I love having a blog and blogging! I am glad and so thankful for the handful of you that do read this though! :) You have been an encouragement, an ear to listen, and a shoulder to lean on. So thank you. Anyways...

Today I am still just thinking about living a healthy lifestyle and being fit and healthy. Making better choices with each choice I make. Thinking about my weight loss goals and the "plan" to reach them.
I have been doing HCG for a little while now but have been anxious to start my healthy living - eventhough I have 25 more pounds to lose! The HCG diet has been awesome and a great way to lose a bunch of weight but it is a temporary diet with exercise restrictions... I teeter totter about buckling down and do the HCG 100% for another 2 weeks and lose another 10 pounds. {{I am learning to be comfortable in my own skin. I am feeling smaller. But I can no longer do a push up and I don't know the last time I ran.}} Or to start weight watchers and start running again - where weight loss will be slower but the healthy lifestyle skills will be growing.... I just don't know. But what I do know is that I have to have a plan. A plan to succeed and to continue on towards my goal! I can't just stay like I am and not do either or do one 50%...

WHAT IS THE PLAN?!?! ....

A couple recent pics of me: 168 lbs Size Medium clothing and size 12/14 jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...