Dec 20, 2011

PLAYroom

My parents came for a visit for a couple days and this is what we did all day Monday! :) They are such hard workers and helped us get this playroom painted & our living room looking great! It wouldn't have happened without them!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE our new spaces! I am so thankful and appreciative for their help! Here's a few pictures of our new rooms!!!
Get rid of this "nasty" orange!!! "Kai paint wipe"
Look at their cute new fan!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this room! It's exactly what I hoped for! I love the curtains!
Lalaloopsy House!! LOVE IT. The girls love it too! Thanks Nonnie & Papa!!
We are mounting a tv in the corner above the chair for the girls.

My "play" area. :)

Trying to get all their zillions of toys organized!






YAY! We have room for our table again!!!



My living room!!! New couch - <3 it!


It's been 3 years since our living room has been toy free! Adult space! LOVE!
Look at our  new family pics! *think big!

i LOVE my house... my home! :) These spaces are going to make being a stay at home mom that much more FUN!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...