Dec 31, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I don't think I have ever made a New Year's Resolution. This year I have made 8! 8 that I plan to keep and accomplish too!!! I will be posting these on my bathroom mirror all year long to keep me on track! Woohoo! bring it on 2012!

1. Run 2 5k Races. Be a RUNNER!
2. Lose 25/30 pounds and get to my *goal weight
3. Finances: Budget every month and Follow it!
4. Pay off $4000 extra on student loans.
5. Check off a few home improvement projects
6. Read and finish "The Story" and perhaps a couple other books
7. Make 1 couple friend
8. Lose the addiction to Facebook and social networking

What steps HAVE I taken?
1. We have found a race on St. Patrick's day! We started Ease into 5k and are buying new running shoes.
2. I have signed up for Weight Watchers and have attended 2 meetings!
3-7 getting organized in those areas
8. I am deactivating my FB account tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

  1. this is a good idea and I love your goals. We have so many of the same ones. :) You can do it and I'm excited for you to accomplish them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! I've never done goals before either, but I just wrote mine out last night. I plan on blogging them today, some of our's are very similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your goals... I think you could even run a Half Marathon!!!! I believe you can! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...