Dec 31, 2011

2011 in Review


Can you believe 2011 is over? One more day.... actually just 23 hours left of it. Where did this year go?! And why does it go SOOOOO fast. This year has been SOOOO amazing!




In February, my beautiful baby girl Braycers joined our lil family. She has been so much fun to watch grow. She is an ornery little toot and that gap toothed smile melts my heart everytime.




This year Jonathan and I celebrated our 4th anniversary and are closer and more in love than ever! 
He truly is my best friend and I enjoy Every single day with him.




We opened up our very own photography studio in downtown Grove, JKphotography! A lifetime dream come true!


I became a stay at home mommy! and I'm sure I haven't mentioned this but.... I LOVE IT! :)


We ran our first 5k race! And have lost quite a bit of weight this year! but look forward to an even more successful 2012 in these areas.




We visited Sea World... Twice!


1 year ago on Christmas Day we started potty training Kairi
and she is fully potty trained and caught on so fast with it too!



We had record setting temperatures, 100+ temp swings in a few day times, blizzards, ice storms, f5 tornadoes, and even a few earthquakes.
But I am happy to say we are ending 2011 with a week full of 65 degree weather.




It's been a blessed year. God has blessed my life so much. I'm excited to see what 2012 holds for me and my family!

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was cute how the things you celebrated this past year are the things I'm celebrating this year: like a new baby girl and our 4 yr anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...