Dec 3, 2011

2 girls + a BLESSED momma

I never knew that my heart could hold anymore LOVE after having my first daughter... than my 2nd daughter was born. Wow! Isn't God great how he doesn't allow our love to hit it's max?!

I am in LOVE with my daughters and being their momma. I never knew I was going to love being a mom as much as I do. I love them when they are happy, I love them when they are sad, and I love them when they are throwing a fit. My LOVE will never stop growing for my precious babies...

Look at how blessed I am:









2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jill! 2 is even better than 1!!! - it's definitely an adjustment at first getting use to splitting your attention and energy! BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! you will too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...