Nov 3, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Happy Halloween 2011!
Braycee + Kai
my FAMILY - Mickey and Minnie Mouse(s)

That's my man Mickey
Our pretty little girls!
Best. Daddy. EVER.
Minnie Mouse and Pinkalicious
Nonnie and Papa
COUSINS: Brayce, Kai, Edy, and Micah
not ready? lol I love my family!

We had a fun time. Kai loved finding the house that had the lights on the porch. Saturday night we trick or treated in Grove around Papa and Nonnie's house with the golf cart. It was a little chilly but FUN. Kai said trick or treat to every house and then said thank you. I saved the m&m's for her and gave the rest away! 
Monday night we went to Cherryville to Edy and Micah's church's Trunk or Treat where the kids got to play together and see each other in their costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...