Nov 16, 2011

GoaLs

I'm learning the importance of setting goals.
I am setting goals for my weight loss. I wanted to pig out today and my husband reminded me of my goal! And pigging out does NOT get me to where my goal is! Thank you for that reminder!
The other day my hubs text me "kick but today" he meant butt, but it made me think... I'm going to kick the BUTs in my life! All the excuses I make! :)
We also set a goal for how busy we want to be in our photography business - aka how many shoots we want to do a month. Well to meet that goal, next Saturday is going to be extra busy but we said yes to that last shoot so we could meet our goal! What's the point of having a goal if we aren't going to meet it?
SET A GOAL! MEET A GOAL!!! <3 it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...