Jul 22, 2011

POD

This happens every morning. When Kai hears her sister waking up she always says "Kai see Brayce, mommy?" And runs in there and gets into her crib. I stay out and love to listen to them talk and giggle! Brayce looks up to her big sister and Kai just adores Brayce!
I don't know where she came from! (My dad says me! lol)
My 5 month old!!! I am getting to be such a big girl. I love to rool over and be on my tummy! You will never find me in the same spot that you left me. I am happy and love to smile. :) I like to sleep in and play with my sister. I want to crawl so bad!
The girl that brings so much joy to my life!
I'm the luckiest mommy in the world! 
My little best friend!

3 comments:

  1. :) this just made me smile SO big!! i wish we lived closer..as in next door to each other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house next to us is for sale! :) lol. Me too girl. 10 or whatever hours is way too far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cuties! Looks like you all have alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...