Jul 12, 2011

Kairi see Jesus

Ready for a sweet story?

Jonathan and Kai were reading her Bible and then she tells her daddy. "Kai see Jesus. Show me." (which she means I'll show you) and says Jesus house and takes him to the garage. Well she has a Little People manger toy. (which she hasn't played with for months) And she said that was Jesus' house. So daddy went out to the shed in the pitch black to search for it. I think it touched his heart that Kai said "kairi see Jesus, daddy" oh here they come. "Found Jesus Mommy! Found Jesus Mommy!" :)
She picked up the baby Jesus and said "God's baby".

I thank Jesus for blessing us with this child - for her love and joy. We just want to be the best parents we can be. So thankful that we are raising her in the church and a Christian home. That Jesus is in our hearts and we can love her through His love. :) my daughter shows me Jesus' love and has taught me so much! I can't wait to see what all God has in store for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...