Jul 11, 2011

It's a God Thing

Who doesn't love Sundays?!

I do!!! Eventhough I started my day by oversleeping and rushing to not be late to church this morning! :) I love our worship band at my church. Wow they do such an amazing job! Jonathan did SO good preaching today! He was speaking exactly what God wanted him to. He spoke about being people of 2nd chances.  A church of 2nd chances. It was powerful. I also loved when he was talking about Paul vs Barnabas. Barnabas is only in the bible for a short time and then he doesn't get mentioned again. BUT Jonathan said Paul wouldn't have been Paul without Barnabas, John Mark wouldn't have been John Mark without Barnabas. Maybe some of us will never do anything "great" but we can be a Barnabas for someone else. Maybe God has something BIG for someone planned but they are needing a Barnabas to give them a 2nd chance to be able to do God's will. Wow. Great or Small! God has a plan for all of us. Anyways I definitely am not doing as great as a job telling you about it. So I definitely recommend you watch it online, it'll be up Tuesday at www.grovecos.com!
I am just so proud of my husband for doing what God has called him to do. I'm so proud to be his wife. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be a preacher's wife, but I am so thankful for my 2nd chance that God gave me and now my life is complete. God, my husband, girls... I just love it all!
It was just an AWESOME day!!!
And last night my husband and I were talking and we both had a "God moment." God showed me he is bigger than any fears or worries. I realized again how BIG my God is. He conquered death! WOW! I mean that really is huge and so many times I just say it like ya ya ya and don't really grasp the power of it. But it gave me so much peace. I was upset last night about something and didn't understand. You know one of those times you want to say WHY?! well God just gave me peace and was like KC I'm bigger than that. I conquered death. Yep! It was awesome!
*leave some smiles

1 comment:

  1. I'd never thought about being a barnabas that way before. And you are right God is Bigger! I need to remember that and stop worrying so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...