Mar 29, 2011

Introducing Brayce

*Sisters* Kairi and Brayce (5 days old)
Brayce Kyle was born Feb. 21st! She is the perfect addition to complete our family of 4! I LOVE having 2 sweet little girls. Kairi is loving being a big sister. She is so helpful and loves Brayce - I think she's ready for her to be able to play though! Brayce was 7 pounds and 15 oz and 20 inches long. She has grown so much - probably because she loves to eat! She is eating 4 oz every 3 hours. She is pretty consistent at night waking up at 12, 3, and 6. It's ok though! My husband and I work together and take turns when the other is tired. We make a good team! :)
Brayce is beautiful, and looks a lot like her big sister. I can't believe she is already 5 weeks old and that this is my last week of maternity leave. I'm not ready to leave my sweet girls!

We have been blessed with 2 beautiful healthy daughters! and give all the praise to Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...