Mar 23, 2011

The Heavy Weight


You don't have time?! People always find time for what is important to them!

I am 26. & I have been "overweight" my whole life. It's scary how weight can just keep creeping UP without noticing until it's "too late".

My freshman year in college I gained 50 pounds and went from a size 12 to 16 just like that. Then like I said it just kept creeping or racing perhaps up! I got up to 226 - got pregnant and weighed in at my heaviest 250.

I just gave birth to my 2nd daughter a month ago and my pre pregnancy weight with her was 194 and on d-day I weighed 234. I am now at 208 and it's time to get to work to get this weight off for GOOD!

HOW? How am I going to do this?
1. Weight Watchers (Started 2 weeks ago and have not been successful because I am letting my weekends ruin my progress through the week. TRACK TRACK TRACK. I have 33 points a day)
2. Running (just completed week 1 of couch 2 5k, signed up for my first 5k on May 21st!)
3. Weight Loss videos on the off day of running (1st Jillian Michael's 30 day shred)
4. Water, Water, Water
5. Blogging/Accountability (I have found that by blogging I keep focus on my goal and the process. My husband is doing this with me and he is my support and we will do this together!)

I am 5'5'' 208 pounds size 20 pants and xl shirts.

Goals:
Weight Loss Goals: My GOAL is to be under 200 by April 25th. My goal is to have lost 15 pounds putting me back at my pre pregnancy weight (194) by May 21st. My long term goal is to weigh between 145-150 and look and feel good in a pair of jeans. - which puts me at needing to lose 60 pounds goal: 5 lbs a month/1 year - April 2012.
Running Goals: My goal is to complete C25k. My goal is to run a 5k by May 21st. My long term goal is to run 6 miles 5 days a week. My long term goal is to run a half marathon.

3 comments:

  1. My list looks the same as yours! And my goals are pretty similar! We can do this! I'm here for support if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! I can use all the support and encouragement I can get!!! We can do it! :)
    What distance do u run on a normal day? What's ur longest race uve done? Just getting started but enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny! I feel like I am reading a blog about myself because I have all the same numbers as you (give or take a few pounds). My current weight and pre pregnancy weight are about the same. That is cool that you are going to run a 5k and a half marathon someday! way to go!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...