Feb 4, 2011

Baby Brayce Update

I went to the doctor this morning and I've come to terms that I'm going to be pregnant for another couple of weeks. And that's just fine with me. (Hey! This is going to be the last time I'm ever pregnant so I might as well enjoy these next couple of weeks!) Sure, I'm more than ready! Sure, I would love a plan of the exact date! BUT my baby is not ready to come out and I don't know when she will be.
I do however get to be thankful that my baby is healthy and growing big & strong (weighing in at 7 1/2 pounds this week with long legs like her Mimi). I get to be thankful for a healthy & noncomplicated pregnancy (besides being a little uncomfortable, I'm perfectly great)! I am also thankful for my doctor that takes good care of me and my baby (He is going out of town 6 days but I have faith that I will not deliver while he is gone). And I do get to be thankful for my supportive husband and my perfect little family!
God's timing is perfect and He always takes care of me and my family and I have no doubt that that will be the case here!
*patiently waiting... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...