Jan 12, 2011

Well done

Matthew 25:23 & 29
The master said, "Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Let's celebrate together!"
To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away.

This scripture has ran through my head several times this week. God is pouring so many blessings into Jonathan and my life. We invited God into our finances a few months ago and have started to try to manage our money the way He wants us to and we have seen nothing but blessings enter our lives. There's been a few people that have been key instruments in this situation for us and to each of you, I thank you. Thank you for letting God use you and for blessing our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...