Jan 14, 2011

Now or Later


Went back to the doctor this morning to check my blood pressure! It was back down to a more normal rate! WOOHOO! I am doing the 24 hour urine test for protein levels and will turn it back in tomorrow and the doctor said they would call if there was any concern about my lab results. Last night I was having contractions for 2 1/2 hours! :/ Luckily they stopped.
Doctor said this morning he's hoping for another couple weeks - (which I don't think will be any problem). He said if things happen next week then it's ok, no worries! We'll just have a baby! Oh my! Oh my! Sounds like my Brayce really could be here any time! Then again she could stay in until my due date! You never know - so I'm just taking it day by day. Next appointment is next Friday.
I'm feeling great and just going to take it easy today!
A special thank you to my doctor! I know I am in good hands with him and my baby girl will be safe and healthy!
Also BIG thanks to my supportive husband! Thank you for being such a great husband and coming to all my doctor's appointments and worrying about me. I am the luckiest girl in the world with you by my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...