Jan 1, 2011

Family is where my heart is


Hello 2011. I had a great weekend with my in-laws. It is not often when we all get to be together and so it was special to get to. My sis in law is visiting from the army from Germany and my brother in laws family came for a couple days to celebrate Christmas. Kairi had so much fun playing with her cousins.
I am thankful for each of the relationships I have with my in laws this past year they have been stretched and in result grew and have strengthened and I always have a good time and count it as a blessing for the times we are together. God has blessed me with not only my parents and sisters families but wonderful in laws. Family is so important and I am grateful for mine!!!
In 7 short weeks my little family will be growing by 2 feet :) my 2nd daughter Brayce Kyle will be born. I am so looking forward to meeting her and watching her grow and develop her own personality. My life is so much richer with Kairi in it she brings so much joy to my life and I can't imagine life without her. I still can't believe how its possible to love another daughter as much as i love my Kairi. But i know i do! God has enabled our hearts to have so much love in them to make it possible. I feel like the Grinch - my heart grew 3 sizes that day :)
My family of 4 will soon be perfect and complete!
There was a day when I thought I didn't deserve and never would have my own family. I did things in the past that were not worthy of forgiveness but my Father in Heaven saw past those things into my heart and chose to forgive me and then bless me beyond my wildest dreams and give me a husband that is the sweetest kindest man. I did not know nice guys even existed (besides my dad) but when I met Jonathan in 2005 I was proven wrong. Through him I learned what real love was and felt love for the first time. He accepted me for my faults and loved me anyways - maybe even more. I saw a love that was unconditional and understood that's how my God loved me. These past 5 years have been the best of my life. Filled with love and laughter. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...