Nov 5, 2009

What if...

What if I became a runner? I know I know! I'm too lazy for that! But look at those people on biggest loser who lose all that weight and look great and feel great and are HAPPY! I'm looking at what it would take to train for a 5k which is only 3.1 miles. I don't know why I'm thinking about this. I hate running, i get schin splints, and I'm lazy. But oh wouldn't it be great if I would actually do this?! The biggest loser always inspires me to do this - well for the day after I watch the show and then it goes away again... Maybe someday I'll get my butt in gear! ... I signed up to get e-mails for daily instructions. Starting off with a walk/run 3 week course.
I had something I couldn't get off my mind, but you know what it's ok. I know the truth and how it really is and that I am blessed that this is the way it goes even when it's hard. :) That's nice to get it off my mind.
Today is our first paying client for Seeing Spots! :) We are taking pictures of a couple who is probably in their 60s or 70s. I hope it goes well and the family is happy with the results! Then tomorrow we have another paying client. :)
We took pictures a couple days ago for a lady i work with and her family. Jonathan and I had a lot of fun taking them and the lady I work with LOVED the pictures. She was so happy. She said when she got home she looked at them 4 times and cried the whole time. She said she is ordering all of them. She said it's been so long since they have taken pictures and they could never really afford it and that she was so thankful we did this for her. I am so excited to do something I love and especially because my husband and I are doing it together! And we will be able to be a blessing to others! I love family pictures!
It really makes me happy when people have a picture of everyone together! I know that's silly, like why should I care if they have a family picture. But I think family is so important and just to see them all together in a picture! :) I don't know - I'm a dork I guess! :)
Can I go home and just play with Kairi today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...