Nov 4, 2009

LazyNLuv

My husband is the best man I've ever met. He is so sweet and good to me. He loves me more than anything and spoils me beyond belief. Which I've grown lazy in love. In my thoughts I love him so so so much. More than I have or ever will love anyone else. He is my everything, my best friend and so much more. I depend on him for everything - emotionally and physically. I really don't think I could function without him in my life.
Well, this morning I have realized that my actions don't show how much I love him. I want to take care of him and make him happy. So without going into it further on my doodle pad... it has come to my attention today and so I plan to conciously decide to be good to my husband and show him my love. Maybe I'll even cook dinner... nah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...