Oct 28, 2009

Breath of Fresh Air

Man is it good to see the sunshine today!!! It hasn't been out in weeks! Rain Rain Rain! Only 2 more hours than I can enjoy it! :) I am having a good day at work. I like my job. I like trying to do the best I can at it, especially after the great sermon about Genesis 39. "The Lord was with him and caused everything he did to succeed."
I am so thankful for my mother-in-law who watches my baby girl everyday. I know it must be hard and tiring to work AND watch after Kairi. I'm so glad she enjoys it and loves her so much. I don't know what we would do without Lynda!!! Daycare :( and be STARVED! I'm glad she's around!! :)
I'm so proud of Kairi for being such a good girl. Last night we took her to her Gram Jam's to be baby-sit while we all went out to eat and to see the play Dracula. And I don't have to worry about her being bad or fussy - a little ornery, yes! but overall very well behaved and FUN. She is the best baby and I am blessed to have her!
So last night I was just so blessed by my church family. First of all the Allingtons baby-sat and LOVED it (she didn't want to give me my baby back), secondly we went out to dinner and saw several people we knew from the church and after we had gotten finished eating the waitress came to tell us someone had already paid for our meals. For that person I am thankful! How kind and generous! Then we walked up the street to go watch the play and when we went to pay for them the lady told us all four tickets had been taken care of because of Preacher Appreciation month! For this lady I am very appreciative too! SO - I had a great double date w/ my in-laws and husband and it didn't cost us a dime! Thank you church family for being a blessing in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...