Nov 5, 2008

FALL = LEAVES


new wall color. soft and sweet light mint green. SO CUTE.
Mom, Morg, and the kiddos came up and helped paint Kairi's room (actually they did paint it w/out help). I love it!!




23 weeks pregnant!

I had a doctor's appointment today. Things are still good. The baby is breech right now but still has plenty of time to move around and turn. I'm not feeling a lot of movement yet. Sometimes I think it's her kicking but I'm not really sure. He says I should be able to tell in the next couple weeks. But she is moving in there!! :) I saw her today and she is growing and is still a girl!
Going shopping in Branson w/ Lynda this weekend. I'm excited for our girls get-away. I think JD is nervous though! :)
My friend Meggie finds out what she's having tomorrow. I can't decide if I think it's a girl or a boy. But I'll know in 12 hours! :) yay, so fun!
We have soooo many leaves at our house. They're up to my knees! But i LOVE fall weather! It's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...