May 28, 2008

APPOINTMENTS

We are created to keep God's divine appointments. How amazing is it that the creator of the universe the BIG BOSS wants ME and YOU to keep the important appointments he has with his children???? How often do we miss those by our own selfishness?!? We get wrapped up in our "problems" and "schedules" and forget the important things we need to be doing everyday. We need to look for opportunities to glorify God!
Yesterday I was in a SOUR mood and last night I was reading a book and I came across this topic and wow, if that's not an eye opener!!!!!
*Lord, forgive me. Show me the opportunities you bring in front of me everyday. I want to have an open heart to all your children, in all I do I want to glorify you.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...