Feb 11, 2008

DEAD::END

A packet was sent and march a letter will return......
oh please, oh Lord, oh please.

JD and I've been house hunting...
This is an experience. We found out our rental house is going to be for sale sometime so we've been looking around trying to find something. So far we like this house above and then there's a couple others that have our attention. Now we're working on getting approved for a loan. I suggested we just pay $$cash, but JD thought we should get a loan. Ha.

I had a slumber party the Saturday night w/ my high school girls. We had LOTS of fun.
Of course our puppies are cute...
Right now they're taking a nap on JD; he likes his poodles a bit. Hopefully we will be welcoming 10 or so more puppies into our home at the end of March!!! If you know anyone who wants a goldendoodle.. let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...